Private Watch Parties
Make a special night of the event. Invite some friends, put out some snacks or even offer a meal, then stream the event on your TV.
Register your party and LHI will provide host/co-host resources for your guests.
Plan now to join us for this FREE event. Better still…
Host a Private Watch Party!
Individuals who plan ahead to have a private “showing” of the event. Inviting friends and welcoming people you already know, into your home.
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Thursday, September 24th, 2020
- 6:30pm Central pre-event features begin
- 7pm Central the streaming event begins
- Duration: <1 hour
Questions: 1-262-381-0121 opt. 9 or by email Communications@LoveHopeMercy.org
Supplied Resources from LHI
- BEFORE the Event:
- Email templates to consider for inviting your friends which include a link to a short teaser video
- Supplied FOR the Event:
- Script with expectations and anticipated flow of the event
- Giving cards
- Giving envelopes
- LHI Pens (limited number available)
- Child sponsorship profile cards
- Overall LHI Brochures
- Reach newsletters – September issue
Hospitality Requirements for Private Watch Party Sites
- Seating: Social distance spaced at what you are comfortable with as a host.
- MC/Host: Someone who will do a basic welcome, follow a provided script with expectations and anticipated flow of the event, and gather sealed envelopes of donations.
- Guest Wi-Fi: During the fundraising event, guests will be prompted to give online via their mobile device. Some buildings may not have suitable cellular signals. Some guests may opt to stream the event on their mobile device concurrently, to utilize chat, reaction emojis, and navigate interactive elements independently of what is being projected.
- Bottled Water: To accommodate the estimated audience
- Collecting Cash/Check Donations: LHI will coordinate the retrieval of sealed cash or check donations OR hosts will be provided mail-in instructions.
- Audio: Amplified from the webstream to the audience
- Video: A method to cast or otherwise project a web link to the screen.
- If you do NOT have a “smart TV”, there are a number of devices that enable your TV to receive a Bluetooth signal sent from your phone/tablet/computer. (Roku, Chromecast, Firestick are options. These hardware devices require an HDMI port on your TV and range in price at local stores or online for $35-60.) A cable connecting your streaming device to your TV/screen may be an option but these vary greatly by device and audio may need to be connected independently.
- Suggested screen size: Large enough to fit the “rule of thumb” from back-row seating.
- Stream delivery service/platform likely: Vimeo.com managed web link.
- Childcare: Some hosts may be able or interested in offering childcare. That would be up to you to coordinate and offer.
- Food/Beverage: Some hosts may be able or interested in offering coffee, other beverages, snacks, desserts, or even a meal. That would be up to the host to coordinate and offer.