Public Watch Parties
Open your venue to the public. Make a special night of the event. LHI will provide promotional tools to help promote the event at your location. We’ll add your site to our interactive map of Public Watch Parties.
Register your party and LHI will provide host/co-host resources for your guests.
View the interactive map of participating sites:
Plan now to join us for this FREE event. Better still…
Host a Public Watch Party!
Venues open to the public where the video stream will be projected to an audience gathered in a church or other venue. LHI will publish the listing of public sites on the event site portal once the venue is reserved/confirmed.
Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
Thursday, September 24th, 2020
- 6:30 Central pm pre-event features begin
- 7pm Central the streaming event begins
- Duration: <1 hour
Questions: 1-262-381-0121 opt. 9 or by email Communications@LoveHopeMercy.org
Supplied Resources from LHI
- BEFORE the Event:
- Promotional Videos:
- Social Media Posts: LHI-branded graphics with space for internal co-branding for your venue.
- Supplied FOR the Event
- Event host overview instructions. Includes a welcome message script and general expectations of the event.
- Event-specific giving/pledge card bookmark keepsakes offering multiple giving options – with a preference toward online donations (03-124)
- Reply envelopes addressed TO Living Hope International for guest mail-in donations
- The LHI ministry overview brochure (03-110)
- Child Sponsorship Profile Cards for Esperanza Viva children in need of sponsors (16-043)
- Reach newsletters – September issue (04-066)
Hospitality Requirements for Public Watch Party Sites
- Seating: Social distancing spaced per your venue’s standards.
- MC/Host: Someone who will do a basic welcome, follow a provided script with expectations and anticipated flow of the event, and gather sealed envelopes of donations. If an MC/host is not available, please contact us and we will coordinate providing an LHI representative for you.
- Guest Wi-Fi: During the fundraising event, guests will be prompted to give online via their mobile device. Some buildings may not have suitable cellular signals. Some guests may opt to stream the event on their mobile device concurrently, to utilize chat, reaction emojis, and navigate interactive elements independently of what is being projected.
- Bottled Water: To accommodate the estimated audience
- Collecting Cash/Check Donations: LHI will coordinate the retrieval of sealed cash or check donations OR hosts will be provided mail-in instructions.
- Audio: Amplified from the webstream to the audience
- Video: A method to cast or otherwise project a web link to the screen.
Suggested screen size: Large enough to fit the “rule of thumb” from back-row seating.
- Stream delivery service/platform likely: Vimeo.com managed web link.
- Childcare: Some sites may be able or interested in offering childcare. That would be up to the venue to coordinate and offer. LHI will include this info in the online Public Watch Party listings so guests will know what to expect in advance.
- Pre-Registration: Some sites may require pre-registration, based on social distancing capacities or audience sizes to expect. Some sites may welcome walk-ins. LHI will include this info in the online Public Watch Party listings so guests will know what to expect in advance.
- Food/Beverage: Some sites may be able or interested in offering coffee, other beverages, snacks, desserts, or even a meal. That would be up to the venue to coordinate and offer. LHI will include this info in the online Public Watch Party listings so guests will know what to expect in advance.