Pray with Us!
God answers prayer, and His hand moves mountains for the ministries of Living Hope International. We have witnessed miracles in many lives as a result of prayer, and we rely on your prayers to support every aspect of this ministry.
Please pray for the children, youth, and adults whom God has placed in our path, that they may fully receive His love and mercy. We ask God for the healing and restoration of each child at Esperanza Viva Youth Homes and their families.
Pray for the provision of strength, vision, and resources for the leaders and staff to give all the glory to the Lord.
Pray for a great harvest of souls, that God will send out laborers into His fields that are ripe with people who need to hear His good news. Please join us in praise and petition to God for His will to be fully realized!
Latest prayer requests: November 2019
- Grace in this Season – The children tend to become especially reflective and sentimental surrounding the holidays, wishing they were able to be with family. We would appreciate prayer for peace, comfort, and the assurance that they are loved and are part of the family of God.
- Christmas Program – Our students and teachers are working hard preparing for their Christmas program. These school events are always a great opportunity for sharing the gospel message as the students’ relatives are invited to attend and many are not Christians.
Nations Ministry Institute (La Viña)
- Level 1 – Please continue to pray for our students in Level 1 as they are in the midst of intensive training including evangelism outings, faith challenges, and fitness challenges, all in addition to their classes and hands-on serving in the ministry. Pray that they would be focused and encouraged in their final stretch before graduation on December 21st.
- Small Groups – As our weekly Connection Groups grow, we have seen the need to open more homes to host these meetings. Please pray for more people willing to host and coordinate as the church grows in number and spiritual maturity.
Living Hope Clinic
- Wellness Initiative – This month we have a special team of eight medical professionals visiting our Puebla campus to care for the children, staff, and students. The team will be joining our staff in a special outreach to the community in a low-income area of the city. Prayers are appreciated for their entire trip and especially for a successful outreach.
Living Hope International
- Orphan Sunday Initiative – Please pray hearts will be touched in several churches this month during Orphan Sunday services and events. We will be providing information about LHI and the opportunities to partner by becoming child sponsors, visiting us, and much more. Please pray for a great response to the Orphan Sunday initiative across the United States.