Level I: 5-month on-site course
Level II: 6-month continued study and service
Level III: 6-month concentrated area within the ministry
In 2003, Jerry and Susy McNally took a leap toward fulfilling Living Hope International’s mission to raise up and train thousands of young people for global outreach. With the creation of Nations Institute (La Viña), we have prepared hundreds of young people from Mexico and the United States for full-time service to the Lord.
The programs that the training center offers focus on five key areas:
- Ministry Course: One semester of classes, Bible study, physical training, and practical service for young people who wish to seek God more deeply and discover their callings
- Intensive Discipleship: One-year internship serving alongside experienced leaders in various areas of full-time ministry
- Worship Discipleship: One-year internship of worship training for those with talent and a heart to worship the Lord through music
- Missions Discipleship: One-year internship of training in evangelism and outreach
- Discipleship in Rescuing At-Risk Children: One-year internship working directly with the children of Esperanza Viva Youth Home and the Integral Education Center
Give to Nations Institute (La Viña)
Nations Institute (La Viña) Tuition Payment
Impacting the Nations
We want to facilitate the development of strengths and desire to serve God already latent in young people throughout Mexico and other countries. Many young people do not have the opportunity in their local churches to serve, and we want to create an environment in the Living Hope Community where their preparation for a life of service can be fully cultivated.
Through Nations Institute (La Viña), we work to bring their passions to life through practical and meaningful service to the children of Esperanza Viva Youth Home, the cities of Puebla and Matamoros, and the country of Mexico.
Since its founding, Nations Institute (La Viña) has graduated more than 500 students. More than 100 young people have participated in our internship program. Many of these graduates now work in different parts of Mexico and the United States as pastors, Sunday school teachers, youth pastors, cell group leaders, missionaries, rehabilitation center directors and staff, and staff for Living Hope International’s supported ministries.
We are excited to see what God is doing through the youth of Mexico who want to rescue the lost and care for the needy throughout the nations.