You’re invited to a special weekend in Mexico dedicated to getting to know the child you sponsor!
Sponsor VIP Fly-In Weekend
Enjoy 4 nights and 3 full days on-site in Puebla, Mexico, getting to know your sponsored child in the company of other sponsors. LHI will handle the details. All you need to do is get here!
Next Event: November, 2018
Total Cost: $TBD
Includes: Lodging (gender-separated), food, local transportation, outings, activities and more.
First come, first served (30-person limit)
Reservation deadline: TBD
Register below today or contact us with questions.
* If you choose to fly into Mexico City, please add $70 for round-trip transportation to Puebla.
Come for a Visit
We’ll handle the activities and details upon your arrival.
- What you will need:
- Sponsor a child at our Esperanza Viva-Puebla campus
- Valid passport
- Airline ticket to Puebla, Mexico or Mexico City, Mexico*
Meet Your Child
- Attend church with your child
- Spend time in your child’s classroom
- Professional portrait session with your child
- Take field trips with your child
- Planned activities and crafts
- Special presentations
- Spanish/English translators
Keep in Touch
We are certain you will want to stay in touch with your child through email and letters in the weeks and months following your visit. We’ll do the translating to help this go smoothly.
Before you fill out the form below, please click to review the documents below. These will be required by all visitors to Esperanza Viva before travel to Mexico.
*Optional: Flight Finder service available through LHI.